Pledge A Rider or Donate In Support of Jesse!
If you have a sled join in! This is not a race. It’s a ride; take it easy
and have some fun!
How To Donate
Donations can be made out to “Think Big Jesse”
All checks can be sent to our Vernon location, 321 Talcottville Rd in Vernon, CT 06066.
Unfortunately, we already ordered the start and finish line banners, so we won’t be able to acknowledge supporters on those, but the VAST news, local media, website, as well as t shirts that will be handed out after the race will all recognize the sponsors!
Any and all questions can be directed to me at my cell 860-729-6869
or my human resources department,
Some Notes On The Ride:
- If you have a sled join in! You don’t need to complete the ride.
- You can incorporate your family by having them slowly drive up VT Route 100 North; most of the ride closely follows this scenic road.
- This is not race! It’s a ride; take it easy and have some fun! The goal is to not get hurt.
- If you know someone who wants to ride and believes in the cause but is financially unable to donate, please have them contact me direct on my cell. I’ll pledge them!
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with questions or